The new owner has to hold the bag. It still has value but it's essentially useless when compared to the half-million dollars paid  Madden 23 Coins. If Brady always throws another touchdown the ball will simply become a ball. It's a shame.

Draft just more than a week away, we're nearing the point of having the draft picks announced and erasing the pre-draft anxiety all football fans live in. The days leading up the draft is stressful when you're on an unlucky team, as we're all hoping that our team doesn't make a mistake. If your team reached the playoffs congratulationsyou're hoping that a poor team isn't able to make it happen and sees talent players go down.

We've already seen several mock drafts from ESPN's Mel Kiper and Todd McShay This was their first mock-up that they've done together of the season, featuring the two draft experts alternating picks up through the the end of the third draft. Today we'll examine the most important things that leapt out at me while watching this mock.

I am a huge fan of Georgia defensive end Travon Walker but I'm concerned that we've hit a ridiculous season with Travon Walker. Walker was a mid to late first round selection at the time of the combine, and then he impressed all with his athleticism and then his stock has jumped far above average.

Kiper is Walker going No. 2 overall to the Lions in the belief that they'll go with the pass rush, in spite of Aidan Hutchinson being off the board (he's taken the No. 1). In a way, I can see it. Walker has the ideal size to Buy Mut 23 Coins be a 4-3 linebacker as well as the athleticism typical to a 3-4 edge-rusher. The thing I'm trying resolve is the idea of taking this huge of a risk with a top five pick on a guy who had 9.5 sacks in college ... all in all.