Is it worth it selling DFS for Claws? I got spare money in my kingdom (like 4M in there ATM) so OSRS gold any other shield besides DFS/Ely/Divine/Chaotic? My inven is going to include five brews with super-attack, super strong, and three super restores, and one prayer potion, with the remaining rocktails. I have a tortoise which I'll fill it with rocktails. Would that be sufficient for two thirds of solo kills? With AGS and the original post equipment, I was able to kill 2 people solo (including minions).

The most efficient method is to use an arsenal of cannon, steel titan and frem boots. The order in which you kill them in depends on whether you intend to tank Supreme or not. The fastest way is to simply alternate between Supreme and Rex on a 2k universe using cannons. You can also range Prime whenever you have time , while both Rex as well as Supreme were dead. if you don't, just let titan and cannon (and/or titan) destroy Prime. Titan is extremely accurate when hitting Supreme but not as much on Rex. Prime is pretty weak to titan, but not as much as Supreme.

Ideal gear would be Nex armours and chaotics, surgebox and arc stream when maging for the increased damage and Divine/Elysian/Chaotic/Drag defender for Supreme, depending on whether you're comfortable flashing soul split while Prime is on you or not.

A large portion of cannonballs can be thrown away on Spinolyps, so lots of people don't use a cannon, but it does speed it up considerably. Sometimes, it can damage Rex and Supreme also.

If you're not looking to tank Supreme then don't bring an armament cannon (or in the event that you do make sure you time your kills and placements so that it hits Prime and/or Rex (or Prime dies before Supreme spawns and visa versa)) and cheap OSRS GP then, after the first kill, you kill all three (or just Prime/Supreme , if Rex doesn't spot you) while praying to a mage/turmoil.