Maybe among the most common 2K21 MT gameplay complaints I've heard comes from users asserting contact dunks are overpowered in PARK, Rec and Pro-Am. The mechanic appears similar even in the NBA portions of this game, but because the amount of players with the Posterizer badge are not as prevalent, it is not a problem. However, in the MyPlayer contests, there probably has to be an adjustment to provide big men a little bit of a break.One of the very failed portions of the sport is Play Now Online. It has usually functioned properly, but this season, there is an issue with the way results of games are being listed.

I've played multiple matches on both Xbox and PS5 on next-gen, and more times than not, the appropriate result wasn't recorded, nor did it reflect on my record appropriately. Quite honestly, if you're somebody who takes pride on your document online, this difficulty demotivates you to perform with the mode.All of my search results were fruitless, and it appears many individuals are having the same issue when I sent out feelers on social media. I have spoken with 2K relating to this and they are conscious of the matter.

2K boasts the best customization suite of any sports movie game available on the market. Part of what makes 2K's customization choices so grand is its image uploader. You can essentially take a picture from the computer and insert it to your uniforms or courtroom to rebrand a team, or to customize your MyTeam's appearances. Unfortunately, after you upload a picture at Buy NBA 2K Coins site, you can't find it when you search for it inside the game.