I am only upset that the streaming model that currently appears to be the popular one is the one that's the worst for customers.

Closed systems might be Nba 2k21 Mt more reliable but are also guaranteed to?nba 2k21 mt coins come with a higher price tag and much more restrictions/ less freedom for the customer.

But You're correct, in terms of game theory/strategy, Stadia is just doing what it needs to so as to succeed using its business model and publishers are happy because they now get to double dip...   I get what you mean, and yeah it may cost more and things, if I knew I was gonna get a games console or a computer, I would be mad if the game I only wanted to play wasn't on the geforce today, but I won't so the price does not really affect me, rather than needing to use passwords and just is just easier on stadia, thats just me, I think that both are two different markets, and of course publishers will select the one that they can get more cash from.

Now with all the black Friday deals I wished to get buy nba 2k21 mt coins from Amazon.   However there is a problem.

There's a note in the item page and it states that the product is available in the United States and I reside in Greece but the product doesn't include transport or anything like that, it is just digital code.

I was wondering whether it actually delivers the code and that I can redeem it or if the code does not work because I'm in Greece. If it doesn't work can someone please provide insight into the circumstance.