I don't know if it's relevent, but in the screenshot on the manual it reveals the rock as grey with a wide brown ring. Mine is all grey? First of all -- it's really beneficial to always assess your Quest Journal and ensure it says you are on the ideal path. To do so, click the blue superstar -- scroll down to the quest"Shilo Village" and see exactly what it says to do next. Provided that: (a) You have talked at length with Trufitus; AND (b) told him about the Legend of Rashiliyia; AND Really, you know, listened to RS gold (read) the narrative; AND (d) Told Trufitis that you will search for your Temple of Strikes Za Roon.

THEN you're actually ready to go and look for it. In locating Ah Za Roon, the manual is the most explicit in its directions: Light the Candle with your Tinderbox, look at the mound and dig along with your Spade. Twist your Lit Candle to the Fissure that looks, and then toss your Rope down. Climb down and you are going to be in a cavern. Proceed several paces south and you should locate a Cave-In; search it and twist through. Be sure to not follow the paths along the river! Take it step by step: 1. Lighting the candle. 2. "Look" in the mound. 3. 4. Throw your candle to the fissure. 5. Then throw your rope down. 6. Climb down.

Taking a look at the actual world, a topic that has been brought up a long time past, and RuneScape, I had a terrific idea. (imagine dream reenactment from Windows 7 commercials) What could happen if I spent in an item, and utilized inflation to add profit? In the actual world, the authorities must put money into the market to keep it moving, if just a couple million dollars here and there. In Sals clan chat quite a while ago, someone brought up the issue about where everyone gets their money. Individuals gave the obvious response, monster drops, but it is quite improbable that all the money comes from monster drops.

Half the time, I do not even pick UP the cash! I had been considering it, and the only logical conclusion was that Jagex inserts money into the economy, through general stores, specialty stores, pking drops, monster drops, and perhaps even the GE. My thought, or rather, my potential idea is this: What if I bought millions or thousands of an item, and then held onto it for 3 years? Can I get money from the natural inflation of the economy? Is there inflation in RuneScape (I am pretty sure there's )? Please help and thanks in advance.

The answer to your question yes you will make money, though it may not be significant. This is based on the disposition of supply side economics. In Runescape, most a product's price is based on supply. The more of a product that is present in the sport, the lower the cost will go. As more people achieve high levels to do tough bosses, skilling actions, etc, these expensive items will become more common inside the game. However, for rares the same effect will work in an opposite manner. Considering that the supply of these items is very low, they will simply continue to rise. The thought of inflation in Runescape is difficult to explain.

Since in real life wealth infrequently'disappears' as it will in Runescape (with people quitting, dieing etc). However, the speed of wealth introduced into the match is higher than the wealth taken out so buy OSRS gold there will nevertheless be inflation. As to the idea of Jagex entering cash into the game, there might be some truth to it.