My question is: If I decide to join P2P where/what are the higher-level creatures and is it worth joining now? I'm sure that I will join P2P someday however I wanted to know if joining at Level 90 will speed up mage's skilling RS Gold. How much money have you earned from fighting ankous? If you have around 10m you can buy bonds that give you 14 days of membership. While it is easier than F2P, getting that 10m back in the world of a member is more difficult.

If you become a member I would recommend quickly rushing quests that give massive exp boosts and good rewards. To determine which quests give the greatest exp boosts, you can look up the RS wikia. These are my top choices so you're closer to higher-tier weapons.

There are many other monsters that you can fight. A lot of quests provide additional monsters to fight and some of them with higher-paying rewards. Bosses can make you more money. If you don't mind risking things, you could fight the kingblack dragon with 90 magic. They can be extremely profitable.

Yes, I do have more than 10 million. I'm a bit confused as to how bonds work I've looked into it for a while and have received contradicting information. I will probably just join and pay in one-month installments Buy OSRS Accounts; I may do that this morning. I'm eager to get started. But, I am doing my research and will probably enroll to pay monthly installments of one month.